Tarot Kingdom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tarot Kingdom

Highly Recommended Top Tarot Learning Site - Absolutely Free Membership

FrontFront  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Best SellersBest Sellers  Tarot DecksTarot Decks  Tarot LinksTarot Links  BlogsBlogs  Log inLog in  

Touch on your Intuition

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Owl Ka Myst

Owl Ka Myst

Touch on your Intuition Empty
PostSubject: Touch on your Intuition   Touch on your Intuition Icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2008 11:22 am

There is a little game I like to play with my cards- not so much any more now, but I did so alot when I was first started reading Tarot.

Lay out five cards face down.

Take a piece of paper and section it off into 5 sections; one for each card- number the sections.

Choose a card that you feel drawn to, but DO NOT turn it over. Touch the card and write in the corresponding section on your paper what images or impressions you get from the card.

It may be a number- a color- an object- a feeling. It can be anything so be sure to keep your mind open and write down anything and everything that comes to mind.

If you touch a card and you feel your finger tingle- make a note of it. If you touch a card and it feels hotter than the other cards, make a note of it.

Do this with all 5 cards. You can go back to cards and add more if you feel like doing so. If you do not seem to be getting anything, then try closing your eyes and holding the card up to your third eye, the place between your two eyes and a tiny tad higher than your brow. A little movie or pictures will come to you, and these you write down.

Once you have gone through all the cards, look at your paper and what you wrote. If, when reading over it, you have a thought about that section, write it down.

Now you can turn your cards over and see what cards they are and how your intuition picked up on them.

nothing you write about the card is wrong, intuition is never wrong. Intuition has a language that is personal to you. I guarantee that what you have written will come back to you when you see this card in action during a reading. For what you are doing is learning your intuitive language.

Even though it looks wrong, it is not. Say you write earth for a card that is Cups, but look at the cards picture, is there alot of earth in the picture? or maybe there is NO earth in the picture. Like I say- doing this will help you to better understand the complex way of psychic symbolizing.

I often added notes to my written impression in a different color ink, notes that explain why I got the intuitive impressions I did for that card.

Doing this did not come easy at first for me, so if at first you also have a bit of trouble, that is ok. We humans have trouble with getting in touch, re-connected with our psychic-spirit side. We have be material and logical for far too long and have been steered away from using an ability that is within all of us.

Retraining ourselves can take time. This exercise is a great simple start.

Have fun with it and let me know how it goes.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/owltarot
Celestian
Admin
Celestian

PostSubject: Re: Touch on your Intuition   Touch on your Intuition Icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 10:25 am

This tip is so fantastic! I tried it and was surprised of the great result. I highly recommend this for everyone to try. - Many thanks.
Back to top Go down
https://tarotkingdom.forumotion.com
Owl Ka Myst

Owl Ka Myst

PostSubject: Re: Touch on your Intuition   Touch on your Intuition Icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2008 12:14 pm

What cards did you pull and what impressions did you get from them?
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/owltarot
ninja_dragon

ninja_dragon

PostSubject: Re: Touch on your Intuition   Touch on your Intuition Icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2008 2:08 pm

Hi Owl,

I tried it too. It works for me! Hope you could post more like this.

Many thanks.

Ninja Dragon
Back to top Go down
Celestian
Admin
Celestian

PostSubject: Re: Touch on your Intuition   Touch on your Intuition Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 11:51 pm

Owl Ka Myst wrote:
What cards did you pull and what impressions did you get from them?

I pulled out the Tower card. I see dusts, weak foundation, bricks falling apart, sudden change, newness of life, old things gone, tornado, past blown away, needs changes, change for the better.
Back to top Go down
https://tarotkingdom.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Touch on your Intuition   Touch on your Intuition Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Touch on your Intuition
Page 1 of 1