Tarot Kingdom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tarot Kingdom

Highly Recommended Top Tarot Learning Site - Absolutely Free Membership

FrontFront  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Best SellersBest Sellers  Tarot DecksTarot Decks  Tarot LinksTarot Links  BlogsBlogs  Log inLog in  

Create Your Own Tarot Cards

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Celestian
Admin
Celestian

Create Your Own Tarot Cards Empty
PostSubject: Create Your Own Tarot Cards   Create Your Own Tarot Cards Icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2009 11:16 pm

The best way to fully understand the meaning of each card is to create your own tarot cards. Get a hundred leaves sketch book, just the size of a normal tarot card or any size will do, and start scribbling your own cards. Start from the Fool card, with RWS Fool card in front of you as your guide, draw your own Fool card. You don't have to be an artist, just scribble something that will contain your self understanding of the Fool card. Draw anything that comes into your mind about the Fool.

Once you've done with the whole deck of cards you'll be surprised how far your understanding of each card has taken you. Try it!
Back to top Go down
https://tarotkingdom.forumotion.com

Create Your Own Tarot Cards
Page 1 of 1