Tarot Kingdom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tarot Kingdom

Highly Recommended Top Tarot Learning Site - Absolutely Free Membership

FrontFront  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Best SellersBest Sellers  Tarot DecksTarot Decks  Tarot LinksTarot Links  BlogsBlogs  Log inLog in  

Relying too much on Psychic counselling? Help is at hand.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
rebeccamills

Relying too much on Psychic counselling? Help is at hand. Empty
PostSubject: Relying too much on Psychic counselling? Help is at hand.   Relying too much on Psychic counselling? Help is at hand. Icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 10:11 pm

Do you consistently turn to psychic readings to help you make life choices?

Does the thought of giving up psychic readings scare you?

Has your reader / friends / family suggested that you are too reliant on psychic advise?

Has getting psychic readings begun to seriously affect you financially?

Hello

I'm currently researching a documentary for US television looking at the growing phenomena of psychic dependency - people who develop a costly habit of consulting psychics on a highly regular basis. The film will serve to not only raise awareness about this problem but will also provide treatment that could help its many sufferers.

With help and advice from counsellors, psychics and recovering addicts alike, this television special aims to explore the very latest methods of addiction therapy (both alternative and traditional) tailored specifically for the needs of the individuals.

If you consider yourself to be relying too heavily on psychic guidance, or know someone you’re concerned might be, then I'd very much like to hear from you. We are looking for people based in the USA to film taking part in small-scale one-on-one treatment programmes from mid August to early September.

Personally, I have been walking a spiritual, shamanistic and conscious path for the last year, and have consulted mediums, tarrot and palm readers for my personal life. However I would like to stress that this film will have neither a pro or negative stance on the issue of the paranormal. It’s the harmful addiction that we will be striving to get to the root of in the film.

Please do get in touch if you would like to find out more. Email me at rebecca.mills@itn.co.uk and myself or one of our small team will get back in touch for a confidential, obligation free chat in which we’ll be happy to go into any further detail for you.

Many thanks for taking the time to read this…any and all help gratefully received!

Best Wishes
Rebecca
Associate Producer
www.itn.co.uk
rebecca.mills@itn.co.uk
Back to top Go down
rebeccamills

Relying too much on Psychic counselling? Help is at hand. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Relying too much on Psychic counselling? Help is at hand.   Relying too much on Psychic counselling? Help is at hand. Icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 2:20 am

Hi everyone, I hope you are all OK. There have been some recent developments with the documentary, I would be grateful if you wouldn't mind taking a look:

We have decided to take a broader look at the popularity of obtaining psychic guidance. In addition to speaking with people addicted to consulting psychics, we would also like to hear from those who believe they fall in the following category and are interested in finding out more about the show:

- People who are new to psychic readings and have just started / considering to start using these services to help guide you.

- Those who very regularly consult a psychic, for what they consider essential readings. They have a healthy and beneficial relationship with their psychic guide(s); can afford the consultations and would be lost with out their genuine psychic advice and insight.

Thank you for your support,

Rebecca

Email: rebecca.mills@itn.co.uk
Back to top Go down

Relying too much on Psychic counselling? Help is at hand.
Page 1 of 1