Tarot Kingdom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tarot Kingdom

Highly Recommended Top Tarot Learning Site - Absolutely Free Membership

FrontFront  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Best SellersBest Sellers  Tarot DecksTarot Decks  Tarot LinksTarot Links  BlogsBlogs  Log inLog in  

Should the Querent Supposed to Cut the Cards With Left Hand

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Celestian
Admin
Celestian

Should the Querent Supposed to Cut the Cards With Left Hand Empty
PostSubject: Should the Querent Supposed to Cut the Cards With Left Hand   Should the Querent Supposed to Cut the Cards With Left Hand Icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2008 2:15 pm

Should the querent supposed to cut the cards with left hand? What's your opinion?

Let us know,
Celestian
Back to top Go down
https://tarotkingdom.forumotion.com
Owl Ka Myst

Owl Ka Myst

PostSubject: Re: Should the Querent Supposed to Cut the Cards With Left Hand   Should the Querent Supposed to Cut the Cards With Left Hand Icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2008 5:05 am

If one works with the directional flow of energy chakras and such, then the hand that is used may be important to that person.

Depending upon the person giving the reading, their beliefs, the person getting the reading and their current flow of energy as well as what the issue may be, such as, are they wanting to STOP something, or are the wanting to OPEN up something, are they giving or receiving? Are they trying to move a blockage or are they trying to build protective boundaries? All these would factor in for some people and would use that to determine the reading ritual.

The use of the Left hand is not like the other silly tarot myths that have no real foundation. It is long practiced that they left hand is the creative out-flowing hand.

I personally am a both-handed person. I write with my right only because that what I was told and taught and that is what I am ‘supposed’ to do. Everything else I do I do with my left hand, so it is natural for me to use my left hand and that is the only reason why I do.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/owltarot
Celestian
Admin
Celestian

PostSubject: Re: Should the Querent Supposed to Cut the Cards With Left Hand   Should the Querent Supposed to Cut the Cards With Left Hand Icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2008 12:00 am

I usually place my right hand on top of the cards when questioning, then, cuts the cards with my left hand, then, deals the cards with my right hand again. The reason is that maybe because I was taught that way by my stepmother who was a card reader herself. I was doing that without finding out the reason why. I think you're right on that, that it all depends upon the person who is giving the reading.
Back to top Go down
https://tarotkingdom.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Should the Querent Supposed to Cut the Cards With Left Hand   Should the Querent Supposed to Cut the Cards With Left Hand Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Should the Querent Supposed to Cut the Cards With Left Hand
Page 1 of 1