Tarot Kingdom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tarot Kingdom

Highly Recommended Top Tarot Learning Site - Absolutely Free Membership

FrontFront  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Best SellersBest Sellers  Tarot DecksTarot Decks  Tarot LinksTarot Links  BlogsBlogs  Log inLog in  

Reading for Carolyn

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Celestian
Admin
Celestian

Reading for Carolyn Empty
PostSubject: Reading for Carolyn   Reading for Carolyn Icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2008 1:56 pm

Hi Carolyn,

Here is my reading for you. Sorry to keep you waiting.

I am so amazed that all of the cards I pulled for you are all Swords! This is the first time that I have this experience. The message of these cards could possibly mean a big conflict that cannot be healed.

Deck: Thoth Tarot
Spread: Celtic Cross (6 cards only)
Cards: 8 Swords + Ace of Swords + 2 Swords + Princess of Swords + Knight of Swords + 6 of Swords

This problem has been happening for quite a while already. This is not the only time that this situation has happened between both of you. You have been so patient with him that you always try to ignore and let the situation pass away. You have been trying to reconcile things but it seems like its getting worst. You have been defending yourself a lot in every situation and here you are saying this time, "get away from me, I do not want to hear it anymore". I could see you walking out from this relationship because of the pain.

This is quite a difficult thing to say but the cards is calling you to move on and find peace. There is no hope in staying. Eventhough the pain is there but you still have life to look upon. A brighter future and a more happier life awaits. You may have to take a break or a vacation somewhere far away to find nourishment and to refill. You need time outside to refresh yourself to start your life all over again.

So, how's that reading my friend? If you need some help please let me know. I could give you another reading.

Your new found friend,
Celestian

PS. Please let me know your feedback by clicking "reply" to this post.
Back to top Go down
https://tarotkingdom.forumotion.com

Reading for Carolyn
Page 1 of 1