Tarot Kingdom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tarot Kingdom

Highly Recommended Top Tarot Learning Site - Absolutely Free Membership

FrontFront  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Best SellersBest Sellers  Tarot DecksTarot Decks  Tarot LinksTarot Links  BlogsBlogs  Log inLog in  

Reading for Heather

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Celestian
Admin
Celestian

Reading for Heather Empty
PostSubject: Reading for Heather   Reading for Heather Icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2008 4:28 pm

Hi Heather,

Thanks for letting me read for you. Here is my reading:

Deck: Thoth Tarot
Spread: Who Am I Spread http://ranzel1.blogspot.com/2008/05/who-am-i-spread.html
Cards: Knight of Cups + Star + Universe + Prince of Swords

Card 1: Your true self.
You are a kind of person who is very solid and hides your intense feelings and may not seem to care much about anything, except of getting a good grade in school or being in charge of whatever group you're in, but under the surface you care much more than anyone realizes.

Cards 2 and 3: Which direction you are heading.
You are a star and you are heading to be introduced to the world. You have dreams that only those who have strong willpower could achieve. Go reach for that dream for you have the potential.

Card 4: This is your inner light, your potential, and what you can accomplish.
Your inner light is your intelligence. You are bright and your words are strong. You are blessed with the confidence that you need to reach your wonderful goals in life.

Additional Reading: You are in love with a person who could give you everything the world has to give. Most especially your deepest wishes in life.

How's that? Please let me know your feedback by replying to this post.

Blessings,
Celestian

Last edited by Celestian on Tue Jul 22, 2008 5:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://tarotkingdom.forumotion.com
untooleze

PostSubject: many thanks   Reading for Heather Icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2008 5:06 pm

have been reading since about age 15-16 myself, i am 22 now, so about 7-8 yrs? I never learned how to do readings through a reg. playing deck.
I signed up for the sight under name "untooleze" it says i can't reply to that post though...so

"may not seem to care much about anything, except of getting a good grade in school or being in charge of whatever group you're in, but under the surface you care much more than anyone realizes."

When I was in school i didnt care much about grades, but i do like to be in charge of things, and like to get good grades now in my lessons on Wicca.
but it is true that i care much more than people realize

"You are a star and you are heading to be introduced to the world. You have dreams that only those who have strong willpower could achieve. Go reach for that dream for you have the potential."

Very true that I have dreams like that, thanks for confirming that i will make it.

"You inner light is your intelligence. You are bright and your words are strong."

I think sometimes my inner light is the only thing that i can speak through and make sense to other people on. I do have strong words and opinions on things.

" You are in love with a person who could give you everything the world has to give. Most especially your deepest wishes in life."

I am married and deeply in love with him, he is not at the lever to give me my deepest wishes in life, but we both still have a lot of learning to do

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thanks for the reading, i really enjoyed it
Back to top Go down
Celestian
Admin
Celestian

PostSubject: Re: Reading for Heather   Reading for Heather Icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2008 5:15 pm

Hi Heather,

Many thanks for your wonderful feedback. Please let me know of whatever help you need. If you want another reading just let me know.

Celestian
Back to top Go down
https://tarotkingdom.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Reading for Heather   Reading for Heather Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Reading for Heather
Page 1 of 1