Tarot Kingdom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tarot Kingdom

Highly Recommended Top Tarot Learning Site - Absolutely Free Membership

FrontFront  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Best SellersBest Sellers  Tarot DecksTarot Decks  Tarot LinksTarot Links  BlogsBlogs  Log inLog in  

2nd Reading for Olive

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Celestian
Admin
Celestian

2nd Reading for Olive Empty
PostSubject: 2nd Reading for Olive   2nd Reading for Olive Icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2008 1:54 pm

Hi Olive,

Here's the reading I promised you. Your question could be if what are the possiblities of you having a boyfriend this year.

Star + Moon + 5 Cups + 7 wands

Your first card is a card of hope (Star). There is a lot to hope and wish for this year regarding this situation. Its either you can hope that your wish about him (this present boy) will come true, or you can hope that sometime, somewhere you will be able to meet your Romeo this year. The Moon is a card of dreams, your dreams may problably be telling you something about this. I could see sadness in your heart but the cards is telling you to fight that sadness.

So, the cards cannot see further than that yet. I think you have to wait for a little more time. The card knows that you are ready to commit yourself to a relationship, but its telling you to listen to your dreams first cause it will surely reveal to you things that you could surely hope for.

You will probably need another reading before the end of this year. Please let me know when you're ready or as soon as there is any changes happening with your love life.

Please let me know your feedback.

Cheers,
Celestian
Back to top Go down
https://tarotkingdom.forumotion.com

2nd Reading for Olive
Page 1 of 1