Tarot Kingdom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tarot Kingdom

Highly Recommended Top Tarot Learning Site - Absolutely Free Membership

FrontFront  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Best SellersBest Sellers  Tarot DecksTarot Decks  Tarot LinksTarot Links  BlogsBlogs  Log inLog in  

Can A "Yes" or "No" Question Be Answered by the Tarot

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Celestian
Admin
Celestian

Can A "Yes" or "No" Question Be Answered by the Tarot Empty
PostSubject: Can A "Yes" or "No" Question Be Answered by the Tarot   Can A "Yes" or "No" Question Be Answered by the Tarot Icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2008 6:43 pm

Can a "yes" or "no" question be answered by the Tarot?

Let us know,
Celestian
Back to top Go down
https://tarotkingdom.forumotion.com
Beatrice

Beatrice

PostSubject: Re: Can A "Yes" or "No" Question Be Answered by the Tarot   Can A "Yes" or "No" Question Be Answered by the Tarot Icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2008 11:25 pm

Celestian wrote:
Can a "yes" or "no" question be answered by the Tarot?

Let us know,
Celestian

I myself have never been confortable with yes or no questions. Life isn't that cut and dry. I think you can see which way things are leaning, but a definite yes or no? No, I don't think so. Would be nice though. Question
Back to top Go down
Celestian
Admin
Celestian

PostSubject: Re: Can A "Yes" or "No" Question Be Answered by the Tarot   Can A "Yes" or "No" Question Be Answered by the Tarot Icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2008 11:51 pm

[quote="Beatrice"]
Celestian wrote:

I myself have never been confortable with yes or no questions. Life isn't that cut and dry. I think you can see which way things are leaning, but a definite yes or no? No, I don't think so. Would be nice though. Question

I truly agree with that because I myself would only use tarot for counselling.

I have read some books and websites showing some Yes or No spread. I have tried some but feels uncomfortable with the answers. It's not because I do not believe in my reading but there is always that strange uncomfortable feeling and I don't know why. Arrow
Back to top Go down
https://tarotkingdom.forumotion.com
Owl Ka Myst

Owl Ka Myst

PostSubject: Re: Can A "Yes" or "No" Question Be Answered by the Tarot   Can A "Yes" or "No" Question Be Answered by the Tarot Icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2008 5:05 am

Celestian wrote:
...there is always that strange uncomfortable feeling and I don't know why. Arrow

Perhaps that is because there is more to tell from the cards pulled than a simple yes or no.
The answer could be yes if the client does this, the answer may be no if the client does that.

I am with you both in that questions that can be answered with a yes/no are limiting the potential of the cards. Where a yes or no answer can be found by way of common sense through the overall message of the reading, this does not mean that things will or will not change, therefore changing the answer.

I was never really a fan of spreads that determine an answer by way of how many cards are upright vs how many reversed. That is so unlike intuition. Intuition does not like absolutes and boundries like that.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/owltarot
ninja_dragon

ninja_dragon

PostSubject: Re: Can A "Yes" or "No" Question Be Answered by the Tarot   Can A "Yes" or "No" Question Be Answered by the Tarot Icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2008 2:16 pm

I shuffle my cards, cut into three, and whatever is at the bottom of each halves tells the answer. Majors means yes, Minors means no. Minors plus Majors mixed means maybe. Surprised
Back to top Go down
fiona

PostSubject: Re: Can A "Yes" or "No" Question Be Answered by the Tarot   Can A "Yes" or "No" Question Be Answered by the Tarot Icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 1:34 pm

I think not, It's not a simple question.
Back to top Go down
http://www.akashicrecords-tarot.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Can A "Yes" or "No" Question Be Answered by the Tarot   Can A "Yes" or "No" Question Be Answered by the Tarot Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Can A "Yes" or "No" Question Be Answered by the Tarot
Page 1 of 1