Tarot Kingdom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tarot Kingdom

Highly Recommended Top Tarot Learning Site - Absolutely Free Membership

FrontFront  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Best SellersBest Sellers  Tarot DecksTarot Decks  Tarot LinksTarot Links  BlogsBlogs  Log inLog in  

Revelations Tarot

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Celestian
Admin
Celestian

Revelations Tarot Empty
PostSubject: Revelations Tarot   Revelations Tarot Icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 11:08 am

Hi Everyone,

I just bought a new deck, the Revelations Tarot Deck! It's so fantastico! It has got both the upright and reversed images on every card. Along with the set, it has got its own handbook and the meanings are so precise and simple. I couldn't think of any better handbook than this one its got. I have learned so much from the handbook that I am highly recommending it especially to beginners.

The author of the handbook wrote the meaning of every cards so simple that one can easily remember both upright and reversed meanings. Now I can read reversed cards even if I'll use another set of cards.

It's just so wonderful. A must-have set of deck for beginners and most especially for those who wishes to learn reversed meanings the easiest and simple way. I though I can never learn to read reversed meanings but I did it with this cards. cheers

Celestian

Sample cards: http://www.aeclectic.net/tarot/cards/revelations/
Back to top Go down
https://tarotkingdom.forumotion.com
Dark Eternity

Revelations Tarot Empty
PostSubject: Re: Revelations Tarot   Revelations Tarot Icon_minitimeMon Sep 15, 2008 2:44 am

Considered getting this one may have to take another look at it.
Back to top Go down

Revelations Tarot
Page 1 of 1