Tarot Kingdom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tarot Kingdom

Highly Recommended Top Tarot Learning Site - Absolutely Free Membership

FrontFront  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Best SellersBest Sellers  Tarot DecksTarot Decks  Tarot LinksTarot Links  BlogsBlogs  Log inLog in  

Reading for my Brother-in-Law (Job Application)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Celestian
Admin
Celestian

Reading for my Brother-in-Law (Job Application) Empty
PostSubject: Reading for my Brother-in-Law (Job Application)   Reading for my Brother-in-Law (Job Application) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 2:12 pm

I have this reading today for my brother-in-law who is applying for a job abroad. My question is, what is the best news that we could have regarding his job application to work abroad?

Deck Used: Thoth Tarot
Spread: Making Things Happen Spread

Cards:

Sun = Contentment and happiness on attaining success. Good Health. Material happiness. Approval

Lovers = Some form of test and consideration about commitments

7 Wands = successful advancement

6 Swords = An indication of triumph in the face of adversity, but must be through cunning

Princess of Wands = good news

Hermit = A need to reach into one's inner resources

Hierophant = A seeker after knowledge and wisdom.

This reading shows a very bright result with regards to his application. He will definitely pass the interviews and he will receive good news regarding his application. He will need someone to back-up him in order to achieve this goal. He will also need to enhance his knowledge regarding the nature of this job.

Result: He already passed the first interview. We'll wait and see the next result.
Back to top Go down
https://tarotkingdom.forumotion.com
Celestian
Admin
Celestian

Reading for my Brother-in-Law (Job Application) Empty
PostSubject: He Passed His Second Interview   Reading for my Brother-in-Law (Job Application) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2008 10:35 am

My brother-in-law did really passed his second interview and his papers are now under processing. A family friend's uncle did a back-up for him. Smile

While waiting for his second interview, he worked as an apprentice relative to this job he was applying.
Back to top Go down
https://tarotkingdom.forumotion.com

Reading for my Brother-in-Law (Job Application)
Page 1 of 1