Tarot Kingdom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tarot Kingdom

Highly Recommended Top Tarot Learning Site - Absolutely Free Membership

FrontFront  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Best SellersBest Sellers  Tarot DecksTarot Decks  Tarot LinksTarot Links  BlogsBlogs  Log inLog in  

Reading for Liza (Who Am I)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Celestian
Admin
Celestian

Reading for Liza (Who Am I) Empty
PostSubject: Reading for Liza (Who Am I)   Reading for Liza (Who Am I) Icon_minitimeSat Jul 19, 2008 10:52 pm

I was on your website and was wondering if you were still doing Who Am I readings for curious folk like myself? I've been reading tarot for a few years now, still not very good at it. And I do it mostly for myself and for my friends.

But, if you are available to do a Who Am I reading I would like one very much!

Thank you,
Lisa

Dear Liza,

Here is my reading for you as you have requested.

Deck: Fairy Tarot (Majors only)
Spread: Who Am I Spread
Cards: El Juicio + La Oreada + El Ermitano + La Fuerza

Card 1: Your true self.
You are a person who is fair in judgement. You know how to balance things and is quick to point out mistakes. You are a perfectionist. You always make sure that everything is treated fair and square. You seem to put yourself in the middle of a situation everytime. Your counsels are sound and true and people believes and follow.

Cards 2 and 3: Which direction you are heading.
You are looking forward for a lot of great changes in your life. There are a lot of good things coming up most probably because of your hard work. Things will be doing well in whatever endeavor you are up to now. Are you going back to school or are you into a research project? It will prove successful.

Card 4: This is your inner light, your potential, and what you can accomplish.
You have an inner strength that drives you to keep going everyday of your life. Your kindness and soft persuassions wins your way all the time.

How's that?

Cheers,
Celestian

Please let me know your feedback by clicking "reply" to this post. - Many thanks.
Back to top Go down
https://tarotkingdom.forumotion.com

Reading for Liza (Who Am I)
Page 1 of 1