Tarot Kingdom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tarot Kingdom

Highly Recommended Top Tarot Learning Site - Absolutely Free Membership

FrontFront  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Best SellersBest Sellers  Tarot DecksTarot Decks  Tarot LinksTarot Links  BlogsBlogs  Log inLog in  

Love and education

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
KATE85

Love and education Empty
PostSubject: Love and education   Love and education Icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2008 11:04 pm

Dear Celestian,
I registreted on this forum, it is very nice! My name is Kate and was born on February 1, 1985. at 18:45 in Dubrovnik, country Croatia. Well, I finished Media and PR studies in June 2008. and I should continue my education on October 2008., will I make it that? I have and had some troubles wirh me and my parents as I said on previous mail and with my weight.. do not know what to do... I would like to have relationship, will I make it with somebody, is there maybe somebody who likes me romanticly, I live now in rent room with one nice lady... THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR YOUR TIME, CARE AND HELP! BEAT REGARDS! Very Happy Smile afro
Back to top Go down
Celestian
Admin
Celestian

Love and education Empty
PostSubject: Welcome to TK   Love and education Icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2008 12:45 am

Hi Kate,

Welcome to TK. I have sent you my reading in your email address. Please check and send me a feedback.

Thank you,
Celestian
Back to top Go down
https://tarotkingdom.forumotion.com
fiona

Love and education Empty
PostSubject: Re: Love and education   Love and education Icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2009 4:30 pm

Very Happy Razz
Back to top Go down
http://www.akashicrecords-tarot.com
Sponsored content

Love and education Empty
PostSubject: Re: Love and education   Love and education Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Love and education
Page 1 of 1