Tarot Kingdom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tarot Kingdom

Highly Recommended Top Tarot Learning Site - Absolutely Free Membership

FrontFront  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Best SellersBest Sellers  Tarot DecksTarot Decks  Tarot LinksTarot Links  BlogsBlogs  Log inLog in  

Addicted to Tarot: Interpretation

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Olive113

Addicted to Tarot: Interpretation Empty
PostSubject: Addicted to Tarot: Interpretation   Addicted to Tarot: Interpretation Icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2008 3:13 pm

Hello Celestian and everyone else,

I find myself needing deeper and deeper answers about a certain someone in my life.
I went to a professional tarot reader, who, with spiritual guidance picked 3 cards for me - in relation to a lover of mine.
These cards were:
- Nine of Cups
- The World/Universe Card
- Page of Pentacles

I would love to hear your interpretation of these cards, to which it would really help me.
Thankyou in advance,
Olive.
Back to top Go down
Celestian
Admin
Celestian

PostSubject: Re: Addicted to Tarot: Interpretation   Addicted to Tarot: Interpretation Icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2008 4:42 pm

Olive113 wrote:
Hello Celestian and everyone else,

These cards were:
- Nine of Cups
- The World/Universe Card
- Page of Pentacles

I would love to hear your interpretation of these cards, to which it would really help me.
Thankyou in advance,
Olive.

Hi Olive,

It's great to hear from you again. Regarding your readings, three cards are not enough to tell the whole story of the situation. It could only give us a clue.

The 9 of Cups is a wish card. Anything you're wishing for with regards to your love interest will come into reality! The World card is an ending card, things fulfilled, a start of a new life journey. I have a feeling that you are getting in there. You will probably be successful in winning his heart. Page of Pentacles is a magical card. I feel that he is starting to feel satisfaction in your companionship. But, I need more cards to complete the whole story. Could you please draw two more cards? Wink

By the way, could you tell us, what's the other reader's interpretation?

Cheers,
Celestian
Back to top Go down
https://tarotkingdom.forumotion.com
Olive113

PostSubject: Re: Addicted to Tarot: Interpretation   Addicted to Tarot: Interpretation Icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2008 9:50 pm

Hi Celestian,
Next two cards:
- Ten of Cups
- Ace of Wands!

They look good aswell.

I must say, the tarot reader I went to used crystals and her spirit guides which attracted my cards - which is pleasing for me. But her interpretations were somewhat 'text-book' interpretations, and she was not able to realllly apply it to my situation. At one stage she handed me the book that comes with the cards so I could read it, which I thought was really unprofessional, I could have saved my $70!

Her interpretations she explained all the cards to be ME! e.g. page of pentacles was me, and the qualities of the page were the same as mine etc etc....

I just feel more comfortable with your interpretations, even when it is negative news for me, I prefer them. I think you have a knack, some kind of further knowing Celestian. Maybe that is something to explore!

Thankyou so much,
Please get back to me as to what you think the other cards think.
Very Happy
Olive....
Back to top Go down
Celestian
Admin
Celestian

PostSubject: Re: Addicted to Tarot: Interpretation   Addicted to Tarot: Interpretation Icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2008 10:18 am

Hi Olive,

Got your two cards: 10 of Cups + Ace of Wands

Both are great cards to add up to your other 3 cards earlier! So, as we know that the 10 of Cups would mean happiness. Ace of Wands is a birth of new energy, a start of a new exciting experience.

Overall reading: Your wish for love is coming true. He is feeling your presence and this could be the end of the long awaited moment. You have finally got him under your skin. There is a good reason for you to celebrate cause this could be the beginning of a most exciting experience of your life. Basketball

You got it, my friend. Go for it! By the way, the World card from the previous 3 cards actually means "happily ever after"! Laughing

All my great wishes for you,
Celestian
Back to top Go down
https://tarotkingdom.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Addicted to Tarot: Interpretation   Addicted to Tarot: Interpretation Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Addicted to Tarot: Interpretation
Page 1 of 1