Tarot Kingdom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tarot Kingdom

Highly Recommended Top Tarot Learning Site - Absolutely Free Membership

FrontFront  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Best SellersBest Sellers  Tarot DecksTarot Decks  Tarot LinksTarot Links  BlogsBlogs  Log inLog in  

The Little White Book

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Celestian
Admin
Celestian

The Little White Book Empty
PostSubject: The Little White Book   The Little White Book Icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2008 12:03 am

What do you think about the little white book (LWB) that comes along with the deck of cards when you purchase it?
Back to top Go down
https://tarotkingdom.forumotion.com
Owl Ka Myst

Owl Ka Myst

PostSubject: Re: The Little White Book   The Little White Book Icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2008 5:12 am

I have over 50 decks, some I use, some are just part of my collection.
Some I buy with real companion books, some do not have that option, but do include a many page booklet, that has staples (staples are the key indication of a real, maybe small, but real book) that fits in the box with the deck. These are just as good as any companion book as long as your eye sight is good.
Now the little fold'em leaflette type 'book' are nearly useless. Card meanings are dry and limited.
I tend to read the leaflettes over once and then toss them into a box, saving them in case I choose to send the deck off into anothers hands.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/owltarot
ninja_dragon

ninja_dragon

PostSubject: Re: The Little White Book   The Little White Book Icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2008 2:10 pm

I think the little white books are too simple. Not enough informations, so I just keep it away with the cover box. lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Little White Book   The Little White Book Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Little White Book
Page 1 of 1