Tarot Kingdom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tarot Kingdom

Highly Recommended Top Tarot Learning Site - Absolutely Free Membership

FrontFront  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Best SellersBest Sellers  Tarot DecksTarot Decks  Tarot LinksTarot Links  BlogsBlogs  Log inLog in  

What is Your Sun Sign?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Owl Ka Myst

Owl Ka Myst

What is Your Sun Sign? Empty
PostSubject: What is Your Sun Sign?   What is Your Sun Sign? Icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2008 8:06 am

Hello all good people-
I am often curious about the astrological personalities in groups of people.
Here is a wonderful setting for anyone who enjoys looking into astrology and people.

If you know more than your Sun sign, please, do share!

I am a Pisces Sun, a Scorpio rising and have a Sagittarius Moon.
It is a tough combination at times, but I would not change a thing!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/owltarot
Celestian
Admin
Celestian

PostSubject: Re: What is Your Sun Sign?   What is Your Sun Sign? Icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2008 10:10 am

I don't really know what I got. I was born on March 29, 1959. I know I am an Aries. Anything else, please let me know.
Back to top Go down
https://tarotkingdom.forumotion.com
ninja_dragon

ninja_dragon

PostSubject: Re: What is Your Sun Sign?   What is Your Sun Sign? Icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2008 10:13 am

I am an Aries, too! I don't really know much about Astrology. I think it would be great to learn more about it. Could any of you guys out there spare time in teaching us? I think it will be wonderful.
Back to top Go down
Dark Eternity

PostSubject: Re: What is Your Sun Sign?   What is Your Sun Sign? Icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2008 11:14 pm

The best place to start is with your own birth chart (Natal)...there are a lot of free sites where you can get this done. You can go here http://www.astrosage.com/default.asp

Best to know your exact time of birth if you can get it which is normally on your birth certificate.
Back to top Go down
Beatrice

Beatrice

PostSubject: Re: What is Your Sun Sign?   What is Your Sun Sign? Icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2008 9:24 pm

Hi All.

Leo sun, Sag moon, Virgo rising.

Would love to do some astrology. Where to begin?
Back to top Go down
Celestian
Admin
Celestian

PostSubject: Re: What is Your Sun Sign?   What is Your Sun Sign? Icon_minitimeFri Oct 31, 2008 2:56 pm

How'd you get that, Beatrice? Can you teach me? Smile
Back to top Go down
https://tarotkingdom.forumotion.com
Beatrice

Beatrice

PostSubject: Re: What is Your Sun Sign?   What is Your Sun Sign? Icon_minitimeFri Nov 07, 2008 8:22 am

Hi Celestian,

Been studying Astrology for a long time.

Astro.com is a great site and allows you to do your chart free of charge.

Astrology is so much more than sun-sign. It can be great to incorporate the person's current transits with their reading. This will give even more information. Also, the 12 house astrology spread is a great reading I like to give before going into the person's concerns. Their concerns normally show up in this spread and it is a great kick off point to start the concultation with.

I can't imaging how to begin a discussion here but, I will be glad to try to answer any questions anyone has.

Beatrice Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What is Your Sun Sign?   What is Your Sun Sign? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What is Your Sun Sign?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Tarot Kingdom :: Helpful Topics :: Astrology-
Jump to: