Tarot Kingdom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tarot Kingdom

Highly Recommended Top Tarot Learning Site - Absolutely Free Membership

FrontFront  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Best SellersBest Sellers  Tarot DecksTarot Decks  Tarot LinksTarot Links  BlogsBlogs  Log inLog in  

Anyone Wants An Exchange Reading?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Celestian
Admin
Celestian

Anyone Wants An Exchange Reading? Empty
PostSubject: Anyone Wants An Exchange Reading?   Anyone Wants An Exchange Reading? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2008 5:00 pm

Hi there to Everyone,

I am open to give anyone an exchange reading. Just give me a background situation. Basketball

Cheers,
Celestian
Back to top Go down
https://tarotkingdom.forumotion.com
Beatrice

Beatrice

PostSubject: Re: Anyone Wants An Exchange Reading?   Anyone Wants An Exchange Reading? Icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2008 7:42 am

Hi Celestian,

What exactly is an exchange reading? Neutral

Beatrice
Back to top Go down
Celestian
Admin
Celestian

PostSubject: Re: Anyone Wants An Exchange Reading?   Anyone Wants An Exchange Reading? Icon_minitimeFri Oct 31, 2008 2:54 pm

We'll it simply means that I read for you and you read for me. Cheers!
Back to top Go down
fiona

PostSubject: Re: Anyone Wants An Exchange Reading?   Anyone Wants An Exchange Reading? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 4:18 pm

How to read for you?
Back to top Go down
http://www.akashicrecords-tarot.com
Temple

Temple

PostSubject: Hi Celestian. Would love to exchange.   Anyone Wants An Exchange Reading? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2012 1:41 am

I actually have a reading that I would love to have interpreted. In exchange, I will be happy to do a reading for you. I am requesting that you interpret cards I pulled for myself. The question I asked was, "What do I need to do in the next six months to achieve my goals?

I use Legacy of the Divine as my deck. This is a 10 position Celtic Cross spread.

1. Page of Pentacles
2. Crossed by the Sun
3. Subconscious card is the Page of Wands
4. Past is the 8 of Cups
5. Over me is the King of Wands
6. Near future is the Hanging Man
7. First card on staff is the Queen of Swords
8. Next is the Hierophant
9. Next is the 9 of Swords
10. Outcome is the 10 of Pentacles

Some background on me is that I have just come through a rather dark time and have begun to get my feet under me. However, there is something that haunts me from the near past. I want to be free of it, so as to move on.
Back to top Go down
Celestian
Admin
Celestian

PostSubject: Your Reading   Anyone Wants An Exchange Reading? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2012 11:40 pm

Dear Temple,

If you look at your cards closely you got 3 major arcanas only, which means that the most possible solution to your question on what you can do for the next 6 month in order to reach your goal will all depend on you and on how you will handle the situation to make it all possible. I could see from your cards that you have been preparing lately for a better future (page of pentacles + sun). You have been studying the situation carefully and is now better equipt and prepared for a sure win. The sun card indicates good luck and whatever hindrances there is along the way will surely be solved.

The page of wands means that there is a deeper excitement inside you to move forward but you feel like its too early for you to take a step. But the king of wands indicates that you have mastered what needs to be mastered and the right time of the execution is already in your hands. You just have to believe in yourself. You are about to embark to the next level of your career. The hanging man could mean that moving forward will mean a sacrifice. This could also mean that in order for you to reach your goals you have to prioritize yourself rather than prioritizing others. Once you've reached your goals then you can look back and help.

The queen of swords represents you in this reading and it shows that you are a very intelligent woman with strong personality. You have to believe in yourself as it looks like that you are in command of the situation most of the time. It looks like that you can handle the situation even without anybody's help. The heirophant suggest that you have to look for some kind of spiritual counseling from a spiritual person or leader that you can trust. Their word of advise could help give you courage to move. The 9 of swords means sleepless nights that may affect your health, so keep track on this. The 10 of pentacles means a good news when it comes to money matters, career, and family.

Overall, you have a ver good set of cards here. Nothing to worry, just move ahead with your plans, give priority to yourself. Once you're up there you can do whatever you want to look back and help. Good luck!

Celestian
Back to top Go down
Temple

Temple

PostSubject: Thank you Celestian   Anyone Wants An Exchange Reading? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 5:04 am

I do appreciate your insight. I did not know the scarcity of Major Arcana cards meant the situation was more under my control than not. I would be happy to do a reading for you in exchange, if you like. Please let me know. One thing I have learned, is that readings must be an exchange of some sort, even if it is a simple one.

As far as the court cards are concerned, I've pretty much always found them to represent a person in the querrant's life or the querrant themselves, except for Pages. I was puzzled by the King of Wands here, and thought he might be a man that has influence on me, rather than ascribing his qualities to me.
Back to top Go down
Celestian
Admin
Celestian

PostSubject: Re: Anyone Wants An Exchange Reading?   Anyone Wants An Exchange Reading? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2012 12:08 am

Dear Temple,

More Major Arcanas means that you have no control over the situation surrounding your question. That means that there is nothing that you can do anything about it but to wait and see. Less majors means everything is under your control.

Regarding the court cards, sometimes it could mean a person or a situation, depending upon the dictate of your intuition. So, it's important for you to listen to your inner thoughts. The first thing that comes in your mind is oftentimes the right answer. So, if the first thing that comes into your mind is a person, then read the court card as a person.

Hope it helps.

Best reagrds,
Celestian
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anyone Wants An Exchange Reading?   Anyone Wants An Exchange Reading? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Anyone Wants An Exchange Reading?
Page 1 of 1