Tarot Kingdom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tarot Kingdom

Highly Recommended Top Tarot Learning Site - Absolutely Free Membership

FrontFront  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Best SellersBest Sellers  Tarot DecksTarot Decks  Tarot LinksTarot Links  BlogsBlogs  Log inLog in  

online v's phone and face to face readings

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
JojoDee71

online v's phone and face to face readings Empty
PostSubject: online v's phone and face to face readings   online v's phone and face to face readings Icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 9:07 pm

Hi All

I'm just new to the forum, having only recently become very interested in Tarot and I am finding it fascinating.

I have tried the free online tools for tarot readings, face to face and phone readings and I was wondering what people's views are on whether all emthods are as effective as each other or if face to face is really best.

Thanks
Jojo
Back to top Go down
Celestian
Admin
Celestian

online v's phone and face to face readings Empty
PostSubject: Re: online v's phone and face to face readings   online v's phone and face to face readings Icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 10:58 pm

Hi JojoDee71,

Any of the said method is effective depending on how good the reader is. For me I can do both effectively. I have been a reader for LivePerson.com with an average of 4+ star rating for on online reading. All of my face to face readings are also great! The difference is that you can see the reaction of your client during a face to face reading and it helps to have an instant feedback as you go along with the reading.

Hope this helps,
Celestian Wink
Back to top Go down
https://tarotkingdom.forumotion.com

online v's phone and face to face readings
Page 1 of 1