Tarot Kingdom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tarot Kingdom

Highly Recommended Top Tarot Learning Site - Absolutely Free Membership

FrontFront  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Best SellersBest Sellers  Tarot DecksTarot Decks  Tarot LinksTarot Links  BlogsBlogs  Log inLog in  

Reading for Santiquez

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Celestian
Admin
Celestian

Reading for Santiquez Empty
PostSubject: Reading for Santiquez   Reading for Santiquez Icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2008 12:03 am

Hi Celestian,

Thanks for your attention for my confusing situation.

I believe my husband is very good man and loyal husband.

I just don't know why after married i turn into very jelous and possesive wife.

I found out all his past romance (maybe not all) and i feel so jelous with all his ex-GF even tho some of them never contacting my hubby again.

There is 1 person of my hubby ex-gf I really jelous of her because she still around us and occasionally contact my hubby by text message. Her name is Katie Ryan. I just don't know why i so jelous with her.

Actually i am really tired always suspicious and jelous with my hubby "girls thing" I want to get over it, but i dont know how to start.

I believe my hubby never cheating on me (excluded before marry me "I don't know")

I really want to save our marriage forever (once in a lifetime).

Please help me how to get over JELOUSY thing and INFIDELITY Suspicious inside my head. I really tired. Coz I am only housewife without children it make worse. I am not work, thats why my head is not work well (stuck in HUBBY thing)

And the important thing is i WANT to save my marriage not to ruin it with my SILLY behaviour.

Thanks for your help Celestian...

Looking foward to hear from You.

Santiquez

Dear Santiquez,

Here is my reading for you:

Cards: High Priestess + The Lovers + Temperance + The Empress + Tower + Judgement + Devil

You are a High Priestess at the moment. You've been contemplating lately and trying to heal yourself. You are trying to evaluate your relationship with your husband. You knew a secret, but you are trying to keep your eyes closed and assuming that nothing wrong is happening behind your back.

The Lovers is the card you want to see if you want to make sure if he truly loves you. And yes he do. You knew him to be an ideal husband who cares and loves you faithfully.

But right now, a situation has come along the way. A test of strength of your patience is needed. Temperance means to stay calm and control your temper. It is calling you to stay in the middle path rather than to fling yourself from one extreme to another.

The Empress is a woman of power, very sensual in character, has passion in romance, and desires to get what she wants. This is one thing that is bothering you at the moment about your husband. This could be a test of his fedility to you. How strong could he resist, we don't know. (Important thing for us to understand is that Tarot actually does not decide for us nor does it knows our decision. It just waits and counsels us of what needs to be done right).

The Tower card is what your husband sees in you. He feels like you have lost your faith in him - the foundation of your strong marriage. Could it be because of the secrets you happen to know?

The Judgment card calls for both of you to re-evaluate your feelings towards each other. Are you both missing something? Are you giving him his needs? Does he want to have children? Are you doing the best you can to make this relationship more meaningful? Are you still that beautiful gal he met at the party a few years ago? Sometimes we just have to try to look ourselves in the mirror and see what we can do to improve ourselves. Be warm and be passionate. After all maybe that's all that he wants to see from you.

The Devil card is a good sign in your relationship. It simply means that both of you can't let go of each other. I think you have a wonderful husband. You just need to re-evaluate yourself. Improve your self esteem by maybe getting an on-line course, so you could start earning yourself to buy your own make-up.

Overall, the situation is fine and under control, but a little gentle warning to him about that other girl should make a big difference.

How's that, my friend. If you need any more advice, please don't hesitate to let me know.

Bright blessing to both of you,
Celestian

Ps. Please let me know your feedback. Just click that "Reply" button at the top of this post.
Back to top Go down
https://tarotkingdom.forumotion.com
santiquez

PostSubject: Question for some part   Reading for Santiquez Icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2008 4:08 pm

Dear Celestian,

Thank you for your reading of mine. And i wanna ask you few question about your reading. there are:

1. [i]The Empress is a woman of power, very sensual in character, has passion in romance, and desires to get what she wants. This is one thing that is bothering you at the moment about your husband. This could be a test of his fedility to you. How strong could he resist, we don't know.
Is there any woman that he like at the moment?or he just flirt with any woman?

2.[i]Overall, the situation is fine and under control, but a little gentle warning to him about that other girl should make a big difference.
[b]What do you mean by little gentle warning to him about that other girl?
[b]And what a big difference after that?

Thanks so much Celestian...

You really help me at the moment.

Santiquez
Back to top Go down
Celestian
Admin
Celestian

PostSubject: Re: Reading for Santiquez   Reading for Santiquez Icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2008 12:32 am

santiquez wrote:
Dear Celestian,

Thank you for your reading of mine. And i wanna ask you few question about your reading. there are:

1. [i]The Empress is a woman of power, very sensual in character, has passion in romance, and desires to get what she wants. This is one thing that is bothering you at the moment about your husband. This could be a test of his fedility to you. How strong could he resist, we don't know.
Is there any woman that he like at the moment?or he just flirt with any woman?

2.[i]Overall, the situation is fine and under control, but a little gentle warning to him about that other girl should make a big difference.
[b]What do you mean by little gentle warning to him about that other girl?
And what a big difference after that?

Thanks so much Celestian...

You really help me at the moment.

Santiquez

Dear Santiquez,

I believe that the woman and not your husband is trying to flirt. That gentle warning I am telling you is all about giving him a sound advice regarding the other woman, if he already knows that you knew about it. If he doesn't know that you already knew about that other woman, then it would be wise enough to just tell him the truth about what you knew (about the text messages he is receiving from the other girl). You could maybe tell him that you are not mad about it but that you are just giving a little bit of warning to keep him away from future trouble with that girl.

Cheers,
Celestian
Back to top Go down
https://tarotkingdom.forumotion.com
santiquez

PostSubject: I feel Better Now   Reading for Santiquez Icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2008 4:37 pm

Dear Celestian,

Thanks for your advice. I ve been thinking about re-evaluate myself. It is true about your reading. That other girl is trying to flirt with my hubby (i knew since last time i met her at the party, she kept trying to had a chat and dance with my hubby, even tho i was there!)

And recently i gained weight (not too fat Smile but i just need to toned my body back to when i was single Smile ) when you said that: "am I still pretty girl when he met at the party?" The answer is MAYBE NOT Sad Thanks Celestian, you make me go to the gym soon Smile

And yes, last time we had argue, he said the person who not confident enough about strong marriage is me than him.

You wake me up from my 'sleep'. I realised that i am wasting my time by accusing him and not trust him instead looking after my body and my house.

I am 25 yo and he is 29 yo. We ve been married for 2 years but we started living together just 1 year ago. We have different background.

ANYWAY, You give me bright sight of marriage relationship ISSUES. And I dont like the word 'DIVORCE' in my life dictionary.

SO, right now I will re-evaluate myself.

p.s "I do wanna have a baby, but my hubby dont want a baby yet"

Thanks for your Advice Celestian.

C you in another time Smile

SANTIQUEZ
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Reading for Santiquez   Reading for Santiquez Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Reading for Santiquez
Page 1 of 1